Now you can learn to ski in one day! No kidding!
- Frustrated with learning to ride long skis?
- Can’t keep up with friends or family?
- Tired of being in ski classes and lessons?
- Feel stuck on the beginner or intermediate runs?
Everyone deserves to have those exhilarating peak experiences on the ski slopes. Now you can, right from your very first day!! Until now these ecstatic moments were reserved only for those expert skiers who’ve spent years mastering skis.
With Skiboards, you’ll experience those thrills right from the first day. But it gets even better because the learning curve accelerates very quickly.
Ride Skiboards and you’re free to have fun, without all the frustration. Made for adults, Skiboards deliver a combination of performance, handling varying terrain and conditions, with fast turns and stops, bringing a greater sense of confidence than you’ve ever experienced before!
In contrast, learning to ski on long skis takes a lot of time, money and patience to become competent. It’s frustrating. Meanwhile, you don’t get to play and experience the freedom which is why you go in the first place. Learning to ski on long skis undermines confidence. Many people quit, no longer returning to the ski slopes. Others just remain stuck on Beginner or Intermediate runs. Is this the experience YOU desire when you go skiing? Of course not!
Have more fun, freedom, great memorable ski vacations and riding with friends and family on skiboards!
Why are Skiboards easier than skis or snowboards?
• These “Easy Skis” are constructed to allow maximum performance on any ski slopes with excellent stability.
• They feature easy-turn parabolic shapes and ski bindings.
• Being a shorter length, you can have a more natural upright stance so it feels more comfortable.
• Without all the length to maneuver you can turn and go where you choose and stop quick.
• This natural stance promotes proper balance and a comfort on the mountain you may never have experienced before.
• Even if you choose to go back to skis, after riding skiboards, you’ll notice a dramatic improvement in your ski skills.
Benefits of riding Skiboards:
- Rapid skills improvement
- Fun, not frustration on the slopes
- Dramatic improvement in confidence
- Continued growth every day you get on them
- Opens up more of the mountain almost immediately!
We offer our designated “easy ski” models:
Easy Rider 79 – just like its name, teens and adults can experience a super fun and easy time riding the ski slopes. These are mounted with the Tyrolia 7.5 ski bindings fitting ski boot sizes 4-14 U.S. Don’t even think that these are just toys, however. Featuring the same construction as our more advanced skiboards, with wood core, twin tips, sintered bases, aluminum reinforcement plate and triaxial fiberglass, these are very durable, with a really smooth flex to enjoy effortless carves. Older kids too can use these to learn and progress on, but these truly are an Easy “Ski” for adults as well.
EZ 95 – intended for teens and adults, these provide a quick to get up on and ride experience. Mounted with Salomon release ski bindings, these fit ski boot sizes from 4-14 U.S. These are great for those who have had some experience on the ski slopes, or are intermediate skiers looking for a short cut to improving your overall skiing ability in a dramatically shorter time. If you’ve ridden the Salomon snowblades or skiblades, you’re in for a treat as the EZ 95’s will take you to an all new level of mastery quickly. Price: $395.
Elan Freeline 99cm – Our customers discover that the Elan Freeline 99cm skiboards with Elan step-in release bindings are a great pair of skiboards – light, easy to turn and just a super fun time. The Elan Freeline 99cm skiboards provide a smooth ride with quick edge-to-edge carving. These work great for those starting out as well as intermediate riders who just want to progress quickly and have a great time doing it. These come complete with Step-in Release Adjustable Bindings that fit any ski boots. Price: $385.
The Head 94 is super easy to ride whether cruising the groomed runs, fast turns in the moguls or even taking on the black diamond advanced terrain with complete confidence. The wider-body construction coupled with a deep parabolic side cut makes carving, whether a beginner or seasoned skiboarder, almost effortless. This is especially so due to the slightly narrower tail width that makes turning even easier as it is super easy to kick that tail around. These will amaze you with how stable and smooth they ride Excellent step in performance. Mounted with Tyrolia Ski Bindings. Price: $399.95.
The Summit ZR 88 cm Twin Tip Skiboards are truly one of the funnest skiboards made by Summit Skiboards. With the ZR 88’s, Summit continues to take the sport of skiboarding to a whole new level of performance, while being able to carve circles around anyone (literally). These are fast, turn super quick thanks to the parabolic shape, float in the soft stuff and basically will take you anywhere you care to go on the mountain. These feel like having a pair of skates on with how maneuverable they are. These can be mounted with Atomic Adjustable Ski Release Bindings. Price: $395.
Still not sure if Skiboards are for you?
1. Check out our First Time Reviews Page to hear about other’s experiences.
2. Learn about the fun sport of skiboarding and be up and running your first day!
Get Instant Skiing, Instant Fun: Skiboards – Best Kept Secret on the Slopes. Written by the CEO of the Skiboard Superstore, Doc Roberts, PhD. (Available in downloadable pdf file or paperback.)
The only book of its kind, this book gives all the basics of riding skiboards (easy skis) so you can enjoy your time on the mountain, without all those years of lessons.
3. Try before you buy? Use our Rent By Mail program. Try any skiboards you want and experience the difference for yourself, with less commitment. Rentals fees paid can be used toward purchase of any skiboards.
Visit our: Skiboards.com Rental Page
A whole new world of skiing and truly enjoying the mountains awaits you!