TRY BEFORE YOU BUY! DEDUCT THE COST OF SKIBOARD RENTALS BY MAIL FROM YOUR NEXT PURCHASE!!! WE DELIVER RENTALS RIGHT TO THE FRONT DOOR OF YOUR HOUSE, HOTEL OR CONDO!
Skiboards.com Skiboard Rentals by Mail makes it easy to truly enjoy your skiboarding experience from the moment your rental skiboards arrive. Your skiboards come ready to go, all you have to do is adjust the bindings to your boots (with release bindings set the release DIN setting) and hit the slopes! For Snowboard Bindings, you’ll need to tighten 1 screw on each (instructions included).
Our Skiboard Rentals by Mail program is the perfect way for you and your family to try out skiboards you normally wouldn’t be able to rent, or find anywhere else. Maximize your time on the mountain this season by having the best skiboard rental equipment possible ready when you need them!
• Rent by the day (limited to 7 day maximum rental and 2 day minimum). Sorry – only Continental U.S. destinations.
• We don’t charge for shipping time, just the days you actually ride them.
• Rental skiboards are shipped 3 day UPS Guaranteed Delivery direct to your location of choice (includes your home or vacation rental) to arrive the day before you need them (NOTE: no weekend deliveries available). UPS 3 day guaranteed shipping charge is $55 for the first pair; $42 for each additional pair. IF YOU NEED THEM FASTER – CALL US.
• Returning your Rentals: We pay return shipping. Simply repackage them in the original box, place the UPS return label on the outside (enclosed with your rental) and drop off at a UPS delivery point (possibly your hotel) or call 1-800-PICKUPS and they will pick them up. NOTE: Rentals returned that are broken, damaged, missing parts or otherwise abused will be assessed repair charges or replacement charges unless due to manufacturer warranty.]
SKIBOARD RENTALS AVAILABLE:
(charges are per day)
With Non-release ski boot bindings:
With Release Adjustable Ski Boot Bindings:
Summit 110cm with Release Bindings – $35.00
With Snowboard Bindings:
Ski Boot Rentals? We don’t rent ski boots by mail, but most local resorts and rental shops offer boots for rent.
Renting Skiboards By Mail: Simple!
1. Submit Rental Agreement. Then Call 1-800-784-0540 to make payment. (Note: with some browsers like internet explorer the date format does not work – if this is a problem to submit form, call us).
Skiboard Purchase after Rental:
New skiboard purchase must be made within 30 days of end of rental period. One skiboard rental qualifies for one skiboard purchase deduction. Ex. If you rent two pairs of skiboards, you can deduct the price of one rental period off the price of one skiboard, then purchase another skiboard and deduct that second pair rental total off that. Outlet items are excluded.
IMPORTANT: If rentals are not returned immediately after your rental period ends, you’ll be charged for extra rental days or for full replacement, unless you notify us that you want to purchase them.