Skiboards.com Return Policy/Form: We want you to be 100% happy with your purchase. If you have any questions regarding returns, please feel free to call us at 800-784-0540 during normal business hours or leave a message and we will return your call as soon as possible. For specific questions, you can also email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Important: Print, complete and enclose this RETURN FORM in Box. If we receive your item without this return form your return will be delayed.
1. Pack your merchandise in the original packing or suitable packing.
2. Return the item insured by U.S. Postal Service, UPS or Fedex.
3. Send return to:
374 Tamara Lane, Unit B, Bayfield, CO 81122
• New, UNUSED products purchased from us can be returned in the same condition as received for a full refund, store credit or exchange within 30 days of purchase (45 days for international customers).
• Products returned that are damaged, scratched, missing parts, or used or are not returned within the 30 day period will not receive a full refund. You will be charged a restocking fee and additional charges to cover the cost of the damage or use. If used, we reserve the right to refuse exchanges or returns.
• We don’t accept returns shipped COD.
• We pay return shipping back to you for repairs or exchanges.
Manufacturer Warranty Issues: Products that have manufacturer defects can be returned for repair or replacement if they fall within the warranty period. We will handle the warranty replacement with the manufacturer. We cover shipping costs back to you. However, customers in Hawaii, Alaska, Puerto Rico and all international countries are responsible for all shipping charges. Exception: The damaged item is deemed by the manufacturer to not fall within their warranty replacement guidelines. i.e. they determine that the customer is responsible for the damages due to neglect, abuse or improper use. In that case, we can ship the returned item back to you (you will be responsible for return shipping charges).
Attention: International Customers
When returning for exchange or refund, indicate this is a return in your shipping documents. If we are charged for duties, etc. we will need to pass any costs on to you. On return shipping back to you, you’re responsible for all duties, taxes and Customs fees related to your purchase. We will mark return shipping as return replacement to avoid duties but can’t guarantee your country will honor this. Please contact your local customs office for more information. Refused or abandoned orders will be charged for return shipping/handling. International customers – you are responsible for return shipping charges on exchanges/returns and warrantied items. If you have questions, please feel free to email us at: email@example.com