Ski Boot/Snowboard Boot Summer Storage. Proper summer storage is important if you want your boots to fit properly next winter and maximize your investment.
- Remove your liners from your boots.
- Clean the inside of your shells with a damp cloth.
- Remove the insoles from inside your liners and spray with mixture soap and water.
- Never put your liners or insoles in the washer or dryer.
- Air dry for at least a day, then put everything back together and buckle or lace your boots closed! This is essential to make sure they are in correct shape for next season and will fit properly.
- Do not store your boots in the garage, in a crawl space, or attic. Any environment that is damp or has high heat will harm your boots. Store your boots upright in cool dry area. Do not store in your boot bag. Bags are usually dirty from your boots and can trap moisture in.