Whitewoods Cross Trail Poles with Adjustable Wrist Straps/Snow Baskets – Lightweight 1 piece poles feature adjustable straps on wrists and snow baskets that snap on. Use for downhill riding, backcountry or hiking. Made of lightweight aluminum. Adult touring ski pole. 15mm tapered shaft provides more lateral strength. Multi directional fiberglass wrap for light weight and strength. Adjustable padded strap. The Whitewoods Cross Trail Cross Country Nordic Ski Poles pack a large amount of technology at a bargain price. A 15mm tapered shaft provides high lateral strength while the multi-directional fiberglass wrap keeps the pole lightweight. Keep a grip on the pole with a ergonomically shaped, fiberglass wrapped plastic handle and an adjustable padded strap.
- 15mm tapered shaft provides high lateral strength
- Adjustable padded straps and ergonomically shaped handles keeep your hands from tiring during long excursions
- Multi directional fiberglass wrap that keeps the pole lightweight while making it strong
- Available in a wide range of sizes
- Technology at a bargain of a price
How to get right size – put your arms at your side, bend elbow to 90 degree angle. Measure from ground to your hand in centimeters. This is the right size pole to use.
Warranty: 1 year
Sizes: 100, 110, 115cm
These work great with the Junior XC skis by Whitewoods.